Monday, May 16, 2005

The Sisters

Okay, I know I was bitching a lot the other day about the sisters, but I will say this. I love them. They are me, I feel identified by them. To be certain I am empowered by them.

But when it comes to finding bra's, I am still like that pre-teen trying to figure out how they go on. I find some that I like for awhile, then they breakdown under the strain of the job. I ask a lot of a bra. it must be comfortable, have no more than 3 hooks in back and have a low cut front, but without pushing them together. I don't need to create the buttcrack cleavage that everyone thinks is so alluring. Besides just like some don't like their meat and veggies touching on their plates; I don't like having them touching because I just sweat there and it is not a good thing.

The ones that have lasted the longest are the expensive ones, but they only last about a month longer than the cheap ones. So I find myself in the local megastore looking for the least expensive underwire bra that is tan or white and relatively comfortable. If I had any reason to believe that there was a bra out there that would last a year, that cost even twice as much as I have ever spent before and was comfortable?!!? I would totally buy stock in the company and share this information with all who would listen. Not gonna happen. Hear me HANES? JOCKEY!! BALI!?!?! Whatever.

No comments: