1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Moved to Seattle, survived a devastating breakup.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I try to just do better at life each year, I don't think I did horrible, but I can definitely do better.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, I am now Karynne the Great (or if you want to be official Great Aunt Karynne) My niece had her baby boy, Adam Romero.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
not terribly close, but the skydive community is pretty small and we lost 10 in a plane crash.
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada, Whistler BC to be exact. It's where I met my new housemates and newest members of my family.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A real relationship with someone who loves me more than I think I can handle.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 13th, Mark broke up with me.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Learned that a broken heart mends.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Quitting Culinary School.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have stayed pretty healthy and have not hurt myself.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A plane ticket to Ecuador and my Earl (Vintage Austin Mini)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Every soldier who wakes up and does their job and is always looking out for the person to their left and right.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The men who maintain the need for battle in Iraq, I mean people that keep attacking our soldiers.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Unfortunately to the local brewmasters
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My vintage mini, Earl.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Just for Now, Imogen Heap.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Sadder, but that's going away.
ii. Thinner or fatter? Heavier than I have ever been. sigh.
iii. Richer or poorer? A wee bit richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
More healing, more listening
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less talking, less crying
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my best friends even though I tried to hibernate as usual.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, Girls Next Door, Chuck.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Unfortunately, I have found a severe dislike to someone who was once a very close friend.
25. What was the best book you read?
Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell it changed my thinking in the best ways.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Imogen Heap, discovered her from the movie Last Kiss
27. What did you want and get?
A new place to call home.
28. What did you want and not get?
To be over my heartache so I could start 2008 happy.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Across the Universe
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 37 and I spent the evening with most of my friends at a local brewpub for grub and brews
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Anything to show off the Tattoos.
32. What kept you sane?
I honestly have no idea.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
As always, Matthew McConaghey
35. Who did you miss?
My friends Steve and Laurie who moved 3000 miles away
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Leah and Eric, sorry, can't pick just one.
Kisses aren't contracts.