Monday, May 16, 2005

No, not yet...

I am not quite ready to head into a store and take on the horrible task of finding a new bra. Stay tuned for that later.

For now, I am taking all the bras I have that are half destroyed and I am going to make a screen of them. If you hook them together in a string then hook another row together through the arm holes of the first row and so on, it makes a nice screen and conversation starter. I am heading to Burning Man this year and I may have to collect from my friends more bras to make enough screens to cover the shower just because it would be a fun and interesting screen for that purpose. Maybe I will just make a huge one to use as a shade structure. That would work quite well. Hmmm, the thoughts are just flowing now. So if you find yourself sorting through bras and want to get rid of them for a good cause, I will take them off your hands.

No comments: