Friday, May 27, 2005

Blast from the past...

I have been sending out an update to all the email address' of friends I have just in case anyone was interested. I try to update about once a month, but I normally don't have a lot to report, but I try anyway. I like to hear back from my friends that I haven't heard from in a long time. Like one of my best friends from college. Kathy!!! She is an amazing artist, when we were in school her passion seemed to be comic book type characters with a legendary twist. Names like Loki, Ian Garrison and Soaring Falcon come to mind. I thoroughly enjoyed being her friend and spending time with these characters. I am very glad that we can still catch up every now and then. I made a pilgrimage back to Colorado to be at her wedding. It was a very cool event.

Kathy, if you are reading this, here is the toast I didn't say at your wedding because, if you can believe it, I was feeling shy.
"May those who love us, love us. And for those who don't love us, May God turn their hearts. And if he can not turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we may know them by their limping."

Check out her latest endeavor to comics here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Yar, now you went and made me all misty-eyed. Thanks for posting the toast here, you really made my day. Seriously! And I'll be virtually hanging out, lurking, you know. Someday ya gotta tell the story how we randomly found each other in San Fran airport...