Monday, May 23, 2005

Being in love...

I have long held the belief there is 100 "pretty damn close's." I thought the idea of one perfect person was way too limiting, what if my 'soul mate' was in Tibet or Chile, someplace I may not ever get to?
I have long believed that there are 100 PDC's and you are a PDC for hundreds and the trick is to keep looking until you run into each other. I am positive I have found a PDC in HHBL. He gets me, he makes me feel safe, important, loved and desired. Funny, thats how most of the friends I hold closest make me feel as well. I don't believe we have only a pound of love to spread out to those we choose to give it to. We have a pound of love for every person we choose to give it to. So the love you give to any person does not take away from the love you give anyone else.
If you are reading this, my friends, you know what I mean. I will do my best to be the friend you deserve. I promise that this pound of love is calorie free.

K

No comments: