Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
2007, er 2009 Recap ( i haven't posted in awhile and this looked like as good a place as any to start) stolen from HeatherAnneHogan.com
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I married two very good friends of mine.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I promised I would not buy one single purse, I didn't. I decided to lose weight, I did, 40lbs and have kept it off.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Aja got married (I married them) and gave birth to Anderson.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, Dewey Hunt, after a long bout with cancer.
5. What countries did you visit?
I did not travel at all in 2009, that has to change.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A real relationship with someone who loves me more than I think I can handle. (exact same answer from 2008, shit.)
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 5th, I took a demotion at work and got a $3/hr raise.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Paid off my student loans. Sold my Mini
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lacking the X factor to finally find a great relationship.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have stayed pretty healthy and have not hurt myself.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Chuck my motorcycle.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Every soldier who wakes up and does their job and is always looking out for the person to their left and right. (same as in 2008)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The men who maintain the need for battle in Iraq, I mean people that keep attacking our soldiers. (same as in 2008)
14. Where did most of your money go?
Sallie Mae, Citibank and Navy Federal (motorcycle loan)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
three days grace, Life Starts Now
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Happier, in general, but still lots of room for happy.
ii. Thinner or fatter? Thinner by 40lbs thanks to Hypnosis
iii. Richer or poorer? Poorer, but much less in debt.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
More dating, laughing, loving
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less first dates, less disappointment and cursing about men.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
I don't remember so obviously it was a success. sigh.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Big Bang, on DVD, don't have TV
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate? No, Disregard? Yes. He knows who he is.
25. What was the best book you read?
Lone Survivor, OMG I think I will read it again.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Three Days Grace, thanks Mike!
27. What did you want and get?
My motorcycle and a new batch of friends.
28. What did you want and not get?
a man to love me at my worst, hold me at my weakest.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Blind Side, favorite film of many years.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 39 and I got to spend it with Lesley who was here dealing with the state. We started in Olympia and as I like to call it the South Sound tour, then got really really stupid drunk. Wow, that never happens.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Long sleeve skin tight shirts to show off new figure and boobs. Hey, they are there whether I show them off or not, so I might as well baffle the little boys, huh?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I had a new crush in 2009, Matt Damon
35. Who did you miss?
Tommy Teach, always have, always will. My aim sucks. ;)
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Claudette Hatcher, bikerdiva
Men don't want to be chased, they don't want to be asked out, they just want to get laid, plain and simple.