Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Knockin on Starbuck's Door

I never thought I would become one of those people. I always thought I didn't like coffee enough to be able to rattle off my preference to a starbucks team member and have it make sense. But alas, I am one of those people in front of you that has a very specific drink I enjoy.
Grande Espresso Frappucino Light with a single pump of Sugar Free Vanilla. Yeup, it takes about that long to say it too. A whole lines worth. I apologize now for holding you up when they get it wrong and ask me to say it again. About half the time I will get just a Grande Coffee Frappucino Light with a single pump of Sugar Free Vanilla, when I really want the extra caffeine. sigh. What to do? In the process of finding out how to order it, I thought I had worked out all the kinks and I would get it right every time. But no, I used to say Grande Coffee Frappucino Light with an extra shot and a single pump of Sugar Free Vanilla. I was told to ask for a Grande Espresso Frappucino Light with a single pump of Sugar Free Vanilla. That meant it already had the extra shot in it. Not true, not true.

Now I just order a vanilla latte.

ufck it!

No comments: