Monday, December 12, 2005

tis the season...

I don't "do" christmas.

I mean, I don't buy presents, I don't do parties, I don't decorate my house or a tree. I just don't, and I don't spin any cycles trying to understand or explain it either.

But I love making cookies, so this is my season! I love finding new recipes and making all the goodies that everyone loves this time of year. I just found one recipe that is just yummy. Its called Peanut Butter Smore Bars. OMG! so good, but I have a really bad habit of wanting to change a recipe before I try it. So I made a point of making this as printed and they are so yummy. This doesn't mean I won't be changing them the next time I make them, but they are dang yummy as is. You can find the recipe at http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=13922

No comments: