Monday, September 03, 2012

The Brother's Three

So, this is from Right to left, my brother (the minister who married me to) his best friend John, and his other best friend Kurt.  These three were all like my brother's in high school, it was always fun to hang out with them, even though I was in Junior High at the time. I was so excited that these three were together at the wedding, I had to make sure that they got this photo. I am definitely at a place that I love and appreciate my brother more than words can say. I have been lucky with the family I was dealt. I know I didn't let them know along the way, and probably made them think quite the opposite, but I am very fortunate that I have a supportive family who loves me and really does want every happiness for me. Call your mom, you know you should.

No comments: