Thursday, January 26, 2006

Showers and Parties, yeah right. I never once got wet.

Okay, just so you know I am not going to attend another babyshower, another bridal shower, another wedding I just won't. They just remind me that I will never have any of them. I have a birthday once a year, but I don't get the extra stuff. Where is the single-girl-who-never-wants-children-and-won't-get-married shower?

While I am at it, I am going to do my best to not go to another "Party" where I am expected to buy something. You know like a Candle Party, Scrapbook Party, Jewelry party.

I just can't go to another one.

can't do it.

won't do it,

okay probably will, but just not anytime soon.

sigh

weeeeeeeee

this is my world.

yeup, all about me, it's my blog, deal.

1 comment:

SwondPooping said...

Okay, flash forward 6 years to me being a step mom to 3 very "pink" girls and married to a man I have known for 30 years. Never a dull moment.