Wednesday, June 29, 2005

In hindsight, we could have waited on the shampoo...

I had a party at my house with just the ladies and of course I thought to shampoo the carpets the week before.

If you do this and you happen to have a bar in your house on part of this carpeted area. Either invest in Scotch Guard or get the dang carpets shampooed after the party.

I hired a bartender who is very good, but also a self proclaimed sloppy shaker. He told me about half way through the party that he sometimes has to change his shirt halfway through his shift because he has cocktail overshakes all over his shoulders.

I wish I had known this previously. I would have put a scrap piece of carpet down, or some kitty litter. :) Thank you Paddy-Cat, I had a great time at the party for the first time. You are an amazing bartender and you will be back.

No comments: