Thursday, February 09, 2006

Has this ever happened to you?

Okay, so I got dressed this morning and since I was wearing khakis with no pockets on the back, I put on my silkiest thong, you know, to show off the tushie. Well, as I am walking around, up and down stairs, around the office, I kept feeling a pinching of the soft skin and hairs - there.

A quick trip to the bathroom shows me that in 3 places, the elastic is popping out of the hem and it doesn't look good for the long run. I decide to ride it out for the day. So I am going about my morning and get up one time to get stuff off the printer when it happens. I almost screamed out loud. I change directions and head straight for the bathroom and all I can figure from the evidence at hand is one of the short hairs got tangled around the elastic and yanked out when I got up.

My thong is in the garbage and I am running commando today. Who was the misogynistic bastard that designed those damn things?!?!?! I will run him down if I ever see him. Of course it's a him!

blahahahahaha

anyone want to ask me how my day is going?

1 comment:

ZestyJenny said...

Hey swondpooping!

I couldn't resist a little poke at you on Whinger's comments so I came over to your blog to make sure you don't hate me and hey! Your blog is funny! And you are in Washington! You are my excellent internet discovery of the day.