Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday, bluesday

I always thought I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughter and cry.

I used that in my good bye note when I left college after realizing I was not going to finish anyway. I don't know where I got it, but it holds true in most of my life. I have done enough living in this life so far to fill mine as well as yours. Its funny when I think about how long I was doing this or living there, it just seems to add up to much more than my 35 years.

Pedward decided to put a vision in my head this morning in email. Him in a leopard print banana hammock. AAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thanks for that. Though its not horrible, it is a difficult one to remove from memory.

One of the radio stations locally has changed format for the 5th time in as many years. Now they are claiming to play anything they want because they have the 100,000 watt transmitter and I don't. I got to start my morning with Diana Ross and Nirvana. Yeup, I'm awake now.

No comments: